Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Monday, July 16, 2007

Are we having fun yet?

These are supposed to be the lazy hazy days of summer. At least that's what the song says, yet I'm exhausted. I'm sitting here at 4:20 in the afternoon wishing I could crawl into bed and go to sleep. That's just wrong. I guess I'll have to admit that I'm not as young as I used to be.

This past week has flown by. Here are some highlights:

  • It's hot in the 3rd floor attic at UBC
  • It's just as hot on the 2nd floor
  • It's even hotter, hauling music and stuff down to a truck
  • Menopausal women should not labor in the heat. It's simply not pretty.
  • I don't remember ever sweating this much. (Maybe some pounds melted away)
  • A St. Patrick's Day Pageant is ever so much funnier than a Christmas one.
  • If you kiss a guy who's front teeth are capped in metal, it's like chewing on aluminum foil
  • Pay attention where you park your car, your destination may just be across the street
  • Thank God for strong teenagers who can haul stuff
  • Marlins Win!

And now it's Monday again. There you have my week in a nutshell.

How was yours?

1 comment:

Bing said...

AND a St. Patrick's Day pageant would be shorter than a Christmas one. Not in length. Just in height.