Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

It's just Tuesday

Today has been the longest day ever. Been busy which is good but it didn't make the day go faster. And it's only Tuesday. I really was hoping today was like Thursday or something. I have no wisdom today or any thing pithy to say.

That's just how it is some days. "It's Tuesday" is the best you can do.

Did go to the new Whole Foods store today. It was awesome. Not too expensive. Tons of food I've never heard of. Couldn't decide what to have for lunch so I had a little bit of everything. From the salad bar that is. I can't wait to have time to explore and shop.

Saw the funniest video at a women's event at church on Saturday. It was a comedienne I'd never seen before, Anita Renfroe. In the middle of the clip I realize that I'd seen her on Good Morning America. She's hilarious. Here's the link to the clip I saw on GMA - Momsense
Check out, I'm sure you've heard some of these lines before.

Enjoy what's left of the day.

1 comment:

Bing said...

VERY funny....I just got an e-mail with a link to the same performance and just posted it on The Bing Blog. Then I read it here as well. Great minds think alike!