Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's been awhile

Let's see if I can summarize everything that's happened since February.
  • Went to St. Louis, hung out with Carol, discovered the most comfortable underwear ever
  • Survived Easter services, what a whirl wind!
  • Trying to take care of Dad who is at home with in home care for 8 hours a day
  • 85 year old father tells you he's in love with one of his caretakers, and is giddy about it
  • Caretaker isn't in love with papi
  • I'm gonna get to go to Europe this summer AND see the Pyramids before I turn 50
  • Yes I turn 50 this year. GAG
  • Coordinated another wedding (Aunt Gigie and Uncle Lu),barely made it through alive
  • Read a great series of books by Stephanie Meyer - Twight, New Moon & Eclipse (look for the movie in December)
  • Listened to an awesome book on by Ipod - World Without End by Ken Foillet
  • Been hanging out on Facebook a lot playing Text Twirl and giving out pieces of flair
  • Dad decided to stay home today - was going to go out with brother - now he's home alone and I'm a nervous wreck.
  • Wish I could makeover my kitchen (I should probably stop watching HGTV)
  • Went to Fairchild Tropical Gardens yesterday with Ann - had a blast - it was beautiful AND hot
  • Got to see D-man and Sugar Monkey on Friday at Scotty's. I love that place
Ok those are the highlights. I'll try to do better with the blog

No comments: