Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday afternoons are for football

It's a beautiful day in sunny south Florida. The sun has been shining and the temperature is mild. I enjoyed my favorite Sunday activity - reading the newspaper. And turned the TV to football. Besides being America's game. It's a great activity to get stuff done by. You don't really have to watch every second (sacrilege to men I know). You can be doing things and if you hear the announcer going crazy you know you need to get to the TV. If you have Tivo even better.

I've been gardening while listening and watching the Eagles vs. Giants. Great game. Eagles dominated the Giants. (Too bad for my fantasy football team. I knew I should've started Kevin Walter). All the while I planted my new bougainvilleas, and avocado pits. It was fun and relaxing. I didn't miss a thing in the game.

Now I'm watching the Dolphins (Go Fins!). I may actually watch the entire game. I'll sweep and swiff at halftime.

Ahhhh now that's a good Sunday afternoon. ;-)

No comments: