Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Monday, December 1, 2008

Why you should never have your network server off site?

Our network is down AGAIN. I swear (ok it's not nice to swear) it's down more than it's up. And because it's off site we're dependent on our IT company to fix it, which is dumb cause the server isn't in their office either. It's in a bunker somewhere where it can be accessible after a hurricane except that it doesn't work when there isn't a hurricane.

So the reason you should never have your network server located offsite is because...
YOU CAN'T KICK IT!

There I feel better now.

No comments: