Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Alaska was fabulous

I have so much to tell about the cruise to Alaska. It was awesome. The weather was a bit cruddy. Cold, rainy, foggy, but we didn't let it bother us. I have pictures to post as well. Unfortunately, I'm off again today for a business trip to Philadelphia. I will be posting day by day posts when I get back so stay tuned.

Sorry to make you wait. Tia

No comments: