Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Alaska Here I Come

I'm so excited. My stomach is all gurgly. I tried to sleep in and couldn't. I feel like a little kid.
Isn't cool that if you stay open to new things and keep dreaming you can still get excited and have the same anticipation as a child. I hope I never lose that.

1 comment:

Mercy said...

Can't wait to hear all about your trip. CONGRATS on achieving a life dream. That is so cool!