Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Alaska Day 2 - Cruising the Inside Passage

This was an awesome day of napping, eating and hanging out. The views of the shore line were spectacular. There were snow capped mountains and rugged coastlines that were simply beautiful. I even spotted some dolphins swimming along next to the ship. They looked like they were having so much fun. I was almost jealous of them. Jealous of their freedom and unbridled joy.
We looked forward to seeing the show that night. It featured a troupe from Second City. Second City is an improvisational comedy group from Canada & Chicago. They were hilarious.

I love days at sea. They are so lazy and fun. It was the perfect way to get started. We got to unwind and prepare for the rest of the week's adventure.

In fact just writing about it is making me want to take a nap... night night.

No comments: