Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Famous Youngin's

Are you as sick of Paris, Lindsey, Brittany and Jessica as I am? I don't know why the media thinks we care about them and their bouts in rehab. These girls contribute nothing towards the future and some have questionable talents. The only thing they do have is money. What they need is an adult in their lives that doesn't give a rip about their money or fame to sit them down and help them group up. Either that or a spanking.

Let's get back to the real news. Some bad - the war, the middle east, gas & milk prices. Some good - the kids who are inventing things, who are courageous facing cancer and those that do good for others.

I'm over the girls.

As my wise friend PaPow says, "They can't all be Madonna."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I go for the spanking and make them give me all their money!