Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Monday, June 25, 2007

The Party's Over...:)

It's time to go home. Boo! Back to work tomorrow. Double Boo. It's been a great weekend. Lot's of good food. Great time with friends. Shopping and just plain relaxing. You can't ask for anything more.

We didn't win the lottery but other than that it was great.

Nothing like getting away to get recharged. I urge everyone to make the time to get away.

No comments: