Welcome!

Welcome to Life with Tia. Don't know how well I'll do posting but figured I'd give it a shot. What I post may only be of interest to me, but if there are people who want to know what's up with me or how my brain works, or simply have nothing better to do, then read on. Please post comments. I need the encouragement and the opposing point of view (not that there will be any). Thanks for reading & posting. Hugs, Tia

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Things you learn at lunch

  1. Panera Bread has incredible soups.
  2. Don't trust your eyes... that lady really didn't have her baby in her purse.
  3. You know it's God's will to that you go to a particular place when you get a parking space right up front. On Sunset Drive no less!
  4. You never know until you ask. (If next time you go to Panera and you get apple slices, you have me & K to thank.)
  5. No matter how old you are grilled cheese sandwiches go great with soup
  6. Lunching with your friends is the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the most wonderful adventures can happen at lunch time... when you least ezpect them.

Bing said...

My vote is for grilled cheese and TOMATO soup, the ULTIMATE in comfort food!